Konica 7165 Review
Designed for today’s office environment the Konica 7165 Departmental Document System puts production-level functionality where it belongs; at the fingertips of the people who create documents. With high-speed printing, copying and production finishing capabilities, the Konica 7165 offers true print-on-demand functionality at the touch of a screen. The 7165 is built on a completely new engine design developed for greater productivity.
With a smaller footprint, enhanced scanning technology, and the ability to handle up to 110 lb. index from all drawers, this 65 page-per-minute printer/copier exceeds all standards for a high-volume printer/copier. The new enhanced touch screen includes improved visual graphics which makes using this document system truly user-friendly. Toner can now be changed on-the-fly which also reduces down-time. The 7165 uses polymerized toner, a toner whose particles are more uniform allowing for more detail in characters in your output.
The Konica 7165’s speed, document work flow effectiveness and also great finishing features have set it apart from contenders with regards to the office printing device market. No wonder they have been considered one of the best in the world by the Business Equipment Research and Test Laboratories (BERTL).
- 65 ppm Printing/Copying
- Enhanced Scanning Technology
- 600 x 600 dpi Resolution
- Enhanced Touch Screen Graphics
- High toner yields for cost-efficiency without sacrificing printing quality
- Change Toner Cartridge “on-the-fly”
- Full-Bleed 11”x 17” Output
- Direct scan-to-email
- 6,600 Sheet Maximum Paper Capacity
- Angled Touch Screen for Section 508 Compliance
- Heavy Stock Capacity from all Drawers
- Advanced finishing options include three-hole punching, booklet making, FS-210 booklet maker finisher offering standard 8 position stapling and also saddle stitched, etc.
- IP-511 Embedded Print Controller
- Simitri HD polymerized toner particles of remarkable consistency and quality at the same time it reduces environmental impact
The built-in LCD touch screen can seem intimadating to new users.